A partire dal 09/02/2019 saremo presenti presso la nuova sede in Via Milano, 42 a Biella. Il nostro staff e le nostre vetture vi aspettano!!
Tag Name: car
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Chi Siamo
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Le nostre occasioni
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 02
- Termini e Condizioni
- Vivo Phone With Model Number V2031EA Spotted on TENAA; to Feature Triple Rear Cameras, 5G Support Ottobre 30, 2020Vivo seems to have a new smartphone in the pipeline for the Chinese market. Carrying model number V2031EA, a Vivo phone has been spotted on Chinese regulatory body TENAA’s website with almost all key specifications including cameras, design, RAM and storage options, and more.
- Apple Grew to 29.2 Percent of Global Tablet Shipments in Q3 2020, Samsung in Second Place: IDC Report Ottobre 30, 2020Apple has once again captured top spot in the global tablet shipments by registering 29.2 percent market share in the third quarter of 2020. Samsung takes the second spot with a massive 89.2 percent YoY growth.
- Twitter Says US Presidential Elections Could Hurt Advertisement Sales Ottobre 30, 2020Twitter on Thursday said it expected expenses to increase by close to 20 percent in the fourth quarter compared with a year ago due to an increase in investments, and cautioned that it was hard to predict how advertisers would react as the US presidential election nears on November 3.
- SmartThings Find Will Let You Find Your Lost Galaxy Devices, Even When They Are Offline Ottobre 30, 2020Samsung has announced SmartThings Find, a free service that will help you locate your Galaxy devices such as smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, and earbuds. SmartThings Find uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and ultra-wideband (UWB) technologies to help locate devices.
- Intel 11th Gen Core 'Rocket Lake' Desktop CPU Specs Teased, PCIe 4.0 and Integrated Xe Graphics Confirmed Ottobre 30, 2020Intel has been struggling for a few years while AMD's fortunes have improved dramatically. Will the 11th Gen Rocket Lake architecture help Intel stay on top?
- YouTube Music, Premium Now Have Over 3 Crore Paid Subscribers Combined: Sundar Pichai Ottobre 30, 2020YouTube Music and YouTube Premium paid subscriber base hit three crore subscribers, Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai has revealed while announcing the company’s quarterly results. The latest number shows an increment from the two crore paid subscribers announced late last year. Alongside YouTube Music and Premium growth, Pichai mentioned that YouTube TV surpassed the mark...
- The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 1 Recap: Belly of the Beast Ottobre 30, 2020The Mandalorian season 2 episode 1 review and recap: Chapter 9: The Marshal was an epic opening (partly thanks to an IMAX sequence) that saw Mando (Pedro Pascal) and Cobb Vanth (Timothy Olyphant), a marshal with Boba Fett’s armour, take on a giant kyrat dragon on Tatooine.
- Samsung W21 5G Foldable Phone Tipped to Launch on November 4; TENAA Listing Hints Specifications Ottobre 30, 2020Samsung W21 5G foldable phone is reportedly launching in China on November 4. The smartphone is identical to Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 launched in China earlier. The only notable difference is that W21 5G is tied with China Telecom carrier for 5G connectivity. Samsung W21 5G was also spotted on TENAA recently, offering a […]
- Ubisoft Postpones Far Cry 6, Rainbow Six Quarantine Release to Next Year Due to Pandemic Ottobre 30, 2020Ubisoft’s Far Cry 6 and Rainbow Six Quarantine have been postponed due to issues caused by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Far Cry 6 was scheduled to release on February 18 next year while Rainbow Six Quarantine was supposed to be available early 2021.
- Asus ROG Phone 3 New Firmware Update Fixes Bypass Charging, Adds VoLTE Support on BSNL Ottobre 30, 2020Asus has started rolling out a new firmware update for ROG Phone 3, which fixes the issue of bypass charging on some devices and brings system improvements along with the September 2020 Android Security Patch.